Friday, July 5, 2013

SPIRIT




~~~ <3 ~~~

      SPIRIT
~~~ <3 ~~~
When my spirit is free
my heart flows like rivers 
of running water
dripping it's dropping over
 my private universe
my spirit lives out 
these ideal fantasies
and breaks the chains 
of stagnated revenues.



when my mind comes 
out of the dumps
my soul will sing
the rainbow will lift it's arch
high enough for me to see
the beauty of it's colors folded 
straight across the valleys low.



i do love seeing the star high above
sparkled lights from stars constantly 
sparkling, like diamonds
A jewel sent straight from my God 
my spirit floats through all the space 
and never run into loneliness 
because my soul and spirit never parts...
they are twins, given by God as mate



when my flesh grows weak
and my mindset is too steep
when my heart cannot bear what i speak
my spirit is willing when my flesh is weak
then shall my soul live with Christ 
throughout all eternity.



Queenoflove
Rosetta W. Nesbitt.
07/05/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment