Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Many Do Not Believe In The Bible

PHOTO BY ROSETTA

I respect the views of others about the bible, it definitely has been tampered with, yet while I mainly believe in the spiritual Divinity of a Supreme God, the bible does not dilute any of my spiritual standards, or  have any effectiveness on my beliefs. I agree so much about the point, particularly about the many books being deleted and, or omitted dipits ones need to play god, for  social, and political powers in control. Since many do stand by the new testament, the book of St. John 1, said in the beginning was the word, and the word was God, and the word was with God, and the he is the light of the world. The eyes and body of God is his word, and no matter how much man may try to control and manipulate the word of God, man can never stop the message from getting to the people of God. The warning of this came from God,in the book of Matthew, where Jesus said that the word would be spoken in parable,s and many will not understand it, therefore, some think they got a handle on this knowledge but not knowing, nor having understanding of God pass the material word, and I did paraphrase, to make my point. I believe the people shall know their God, and their God shall know them. I am not ever totally reliant on the book, called the bible to school me totally on who, and what God is to me. As for me, I am well grounded in my faith, and when I cannot find comfort or peace here on earth, I seek it in my faith! I am always seeking thought provoking spiritual challenges inside my mind, and much foods of affirmations in thought given to me by God!
Rosetta Nesbtt

No comments:

Post a Comment