Wednesday, December 21, 2011

GOOD VERSES EVIL AND MAN



I have never met God to his face, and I have never met evil to its face, but I have looked into the eyes of men, and saw God: as I have also seen evil in the face of man! God stabilizes through man, so does evil stabilizes through man! You and I are the only vessels either God, or evil uses to be effective for man, through man, so I say choose whom you will serve this day.

We are our own struggles. God, or evil need yours, and my permission to become activated in us. Like a vampire, once you ask evil inside, you can never put him out! God (Jesus), (Lord), (King), is yours and my only help in times of trouble, He’s here to rescuer us from our evil endurances! When we go off that narrow road, we become egotistical, vain, self-centered, lustful, distractible, carrying the badge of an untamed tongue that weighs us down in life as we know it to be! The tongue talks four our brains, and struggles against truth and reason in us! It is the science of no fact, still living the appearance of and hypothesizes, to think that we are fighting with something outside of us. Deception is a big road-block to us all!  Do you not know, that If God expects us to do right, to get into heaven he must know that the power of choice, to choose right, has to already be activated at our reach in order for us to exercise it in us. We see truth, and look the other way! We look truth right in the face, and still deny it, to have rights in our dwelling space! We look in the mirror and see truth and still deny it to perform in us.

Man kills man! Man feeds man! Man is the father of sins that renders his own seed to the death of truth. Such as did Adam in the beginning deny truth when asked of his disobedience? He denied his own part in accepting his disobedience to God, with Eve as the leading seducer of the wrong done. Adam in God’s eyes was not separate from Eve in the disobedience! They both played a part to the invitation of evil, when evil asked to be invited in! Now, we need the very God, who told us not to eat off the tree of knowledge, trying to save us from having to much responsibility, just to save us from what the tree stood for if eaten thereof! Whew God! I feel him talking in me! Speak Lord thy servant hear thee! Whew! God speaks through me! No!  Not I! But God is warning His people of this truth! We will need a lot of empty buckets, because we will have a lot of wrong to dump out of our lives, just so He can throw them into the sea of forgetfulness! I worry about old residues we carry.  Old residues of sin, and evil has been exposed by love, throughout, our lives, to shows us where we went wrong: just so it can justify cover us from a multitude of sins!
No! Love won’t be about black pits, evil doings, and garbage, but love will be about caring, mercy, compassion, and grace! Perfect love is pure love; it cannot be stained with waste.  It can not even be in the presence of filthiness and be comfortable. We must get rid of the waste first that pollute the very existence of good inside of us, then love can come in and live in the cleanest environment with it's inhabitation to perfection. Confession is good for the soul! Hum mm! Yes it is! We must all confess our faults one to another! We must dump the curses and the deceptions that had mated with our history! God is saying, out time is at hand, we have been given plenty of time in his eye, to reinforce the rebirthing of a generation cycle for our spiritual DNA inheritance!

Being rebirth to God, has been tampered with by the political and judicial system here on earth between good, and evil in man by having separated us from man with god, and drew man to the father of lies, for death, and destruction! Keeping with personal responsibility to dump our own mess, will only set us free to choose what is right to do! Dumping the devil off is to resist evil temptations, which is biggest job! Dump the mess, by refusal of it’s solicitation of you, because it’s in your power! I am not wounded by my past! It was my father, who walked into this life of a Masonic Gods! I am his seed!  It's not my fault where I was conceived! What is my fault is that I have been denying the father of my birth in flesh, and losing the father of my soul, and spirit. I had been deluded, in not knowing to asking, for my stake in the adoption of the sacrifices of Jesus life!  I want to come home to my Step-Parents, which Jesus God the father, and the Holy Ghost! I want to live in peace inside a heavenly bliss of my own will with God! I want to stop the drama, and the fake disguises of false truths! We are children of Jesus! Not Jesus' father, but Jesus was the one that died for us! We cannot go to his father, except we go through Jesus Christ first!

 Jesus requires circumcision cleansing, of the heart, mind, and body! Sins of omission and sins of commissions, has built its home in the spiritual warfare’s within the compounds of the surrounding evil! We justify, and excuse our flesh with the rhythm and the rhymes for reason, and lies to keep from doing the right things! There is always a way of escape! Example, we are flesh, we are human, we can't live spiritually, because we are flesh! Hum mm...  Our excuses are that we are not spirit beings yet, because we are housed in this weakened vessel called flesh; therefore, God knows we are, too, weak to resist our own flesh! Hum mm… God understand us!  Hum mm… isn’t that why He died, so we don't have to die?  It's okay to sin, because we are already forgiven! Hum mm... Yeah right!  The devil wrote the song and people sing these verses, some saints sing it, the world sings it: and on and on! Time for action!

I am an open book!  If I die in my choices to tell this message then so be it!  I want my soul to be right with god, and may the love of god be rendered in love, and truth throughout all living things!  Too, often we people run from doing what is right, but even wrongs is a taboo for most to entertain in a conversation in a debate! I would rather know the truth of my where-about with good and bad then not know and die in a sinful state unknowingly!  At least knowing the facts of truth around me, I can strengthen the knowledge of this fact and see my own participation right or wrong! To know is power, it is not a curse! Knowledge informs, and warns, not persecute, or deform and condemn us! We must learn how to get ourselves right with knowledge of truth even if it hurts us. The knowledge of our in wrongs can heal us sooner rather then latter! Know the truth! It is not always in a book, because books are written out of the mindset of the authors. You and I are the Authors of God’s truth, and He will inform us where we are if we only ask, within reason to change.



No comments:

Post a Comment