Wednesday, December 21, 2011

LONG TERM AFFECTS


LONG TERM AFFECTS

When we decide to do something, it has consequences attached to it. We should think and visualize the long term effects our decisions because they will have lasting effects. These consequences happens to any one making any kind of decisions good, or bad. Lasting effects are the one thing that come back too us, because we reap out of life what we sow into our life from an original decisions!

I was thinking about how far would I go back in my life if I started thinking before I act.  The long term effect of things that comes back on us is because we react before thinking in most cases. If I did not make the right decision about who I got with in marriage  my children would have been different. May life would have less sufferings, or maybe not enough. My marriage might be intact today and my heart would never had been broken.  All the things we do, will come back to us, so many different ways, that it could have a cause, and effect on the sufferings of others, but mostly ourselves.

 Regret is not even on the table hear! The fact is that, I am making myself aware of the long term effect in the future of my decisions, because it will benefit everyone in the long run that I come in contact with!  My self-esteem is not very good, because of childhood abuse, But I am determined that My future will be more at ease, from this day forward.  It’s my life to live, my life that dies, and no one can take my place, when God calls me home, whether, it’s my coming in, or my going out, you can’t go with me in an unconscious state.  From this day forward no one will have the power to ruin a happy future with God’s help.  It will start with me, taking better care of me, and you will have to start with you to take better care of you!

We have to live what we talk about, and talk only about what we have lived. There can be no substitution for this type of reasoning. We think being married, having kids, or even being born, we can escape the troublesome part of the good that  follows fate, but not so. Good almost always has to be tried with some type of bad to validate, it validity to be good. Why, because if it is truly good, it must be tried in the fire of its own claimed. Bad will always come up against good, when it tried to rear it’s ugly head in a shared space with good. Example our children may be pretty, innocent and sweet at birth, but they grow up with a mouth that grows always superseded their body size, and it never quits, it gets worst.  Decisions need valid responsibility, or it will cease to be taken seriously.  I say we should always require true test of good or bad before we commit to it . This just means, if you marry, see both sides of the one your choose to spend your life with, push them to a safe brim, and them make your choice. People can hid behind infatuation for years and years, and years, hoping that you will become satisfied with what you see, when reality is they change when you disconnect then and only then will this part of the good be bad enough to tell the truth about your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment