Friday, June 15, 2012



~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~Love~~~~~~~~~

Although I do not have a man, 
to hold my hands, . . .
to take me out to dinner 
to give me chocolate candy treats
or a kiss on my cheek....

Although my heart is filled with invisible love
my flesh stands lonely, ...
broken into a million pieces.
When I stand at the door of my bedroom
looking at the empty spaces, 
unless I stand there myself 
no one else will dare to stare....

Although the love in my heart
runs deep, my soul is set on fire
with flames filled with smoke
that chokes me, causing 
floods of tears to filled my eyes.
I am reminded to just stay grateful
that I am still alive.....

I see beautiful flowers blooming, it's ego colors
 spreading far as my eyes can see...
Yes...
 I enjoy how sweet it is ....
just to see how "bitter-sweet," 
living this life can be!

When I see my friends around me
closely shielding me from all harm,
My blood began to boil    
.... Pumping out A 
"Hallelujah"
I got friends who loves me, so
I hold my head up high, and stand up tall!

when I look about my life
 things that I've enjoyed
I hold the memory closely
never letting them go...
for in  these memories
 will I always, you, adore.

To be loved, is to love someone else
Jesus paid the price, and 
placed his love in me, no doubt,
now I carry His mantel of love
“I hope!”
to you and all the world, to various folks to cope!

Like a boomerang, ...
your love comes  flooding  back to me!
I see it in your eyes, 
all the love given by many,  
I see familiar love 
A love I sent out over my  life span
coming back to land on me.

 I have lots of love bursting to come out, 
but in order for me to be filled
it has to come back into me! 
I am invested into the love I am! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Happy valentine, to (((((All))))) 
MY LOVE FLOWERS

True love is not that box of chocolate,
or the hugs, and empty bedrooms,
or even the loneliness I may feel!

True love is having A friend like you
that will walk this lonely life with me,
and will love me back, when
the love I've given to you 
comes back as loving me! 
~~~~~~~~~~LOVE~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~
Queenoflove

No comments:

Post a Comment