Monday, October 21, 2013

~ SPEAK UP! ~


know this, at the very time when you might want to give up, remember this is the time where you have reached your own highest level of potential. Giving up feelings, usually happens when you are close to a potential break through. You see the problem is we mix in all kinds clusters of troubles, with one troubled circumstance, like loneliness, rejection, sadness, along with need in with not being able to accomplish passing through the tunnel of one limited pain ranching task, it makes everything else appear hopeless.

Well, I have been through all this, and while learning from the streets of hard knock,I try to focus on one problem at a time, knowing that the others are always with me anyway: So I don't have to pay them any attention with this new thing. I tell myself to Keep Going, Keep Going! Keep Going! Even when everyone that I love may have given up on helping me, I tell myself Keep Going, and it's been working so far! lol.

When sadness comes I find someone, a friend, a family, a older person, a counselor, God, anybody: I will grab anyone to listen to me, so I can get some relief from carrying my pains alone. Hold your head up high! PUSH! GIVE BIRTH TO ENDURANCE, AND HOPE, THEY ARE BOTH WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU, TO HELP YOU DO YOUR BEST.

God gave Hope and Endurance to us through his salvation, you don't have to earn it again: you were born already equipped with them. Speak to them, SPEAK UP, THEY CAN"T HEAR YOU! I SAID SPEAK UP! LOUDER! SPEAK UP!

Queenoflove
Rosetta Nesbitt

No comments:

Post a Comment