Thursday, June 6, 2013

FRIENDSHIPS



 FRIENDSHIPS

I wanted to give you something wonderful to read while you are going through your day.  You won’t be board, I promise you. I wanted to take a moment to praise your effort for helping me to become a whole person, and sharing your face book lives with me. I  believe without you, that I wouldn't be a whole person, we are our brother and sister's keeper. 
When I met each of you, I was starting the process of change in my own life.  Young and still had a lot of things that had not challenged my growth as of yet, but I really am loving person after all that I have gone through. I really believe that God allowed you to put me in a position to be who I am today, because He wanted me to learn how to administer pure love to you all, the way I wanted to receive, before I could gain it for myself. 
I really think that there are people who were meant just for one another, and some are not.  People’s personalities don’t always match to produce a great team of friendships with godly-love matches. Look at me, I look young I feel young, but I am really an old soul, “only” wiser from a youthful traumatic life experience. I have grown to love and respect you all so much. You are an angel of mercy, a keeper of the gate, the guiding light to wisdom, and night warriors to my stability.  
God gave me a heart for the people and I aim to serve Him well. I see you as an example of God's love in action, examples of what God expects from all man kind. God said, treat your neighbor the way you would want to be treated, love your enemies, and those who despitefully use you, and that’s what I see in you, all good souls. Do your arms before men that they may see your good works, and aim to please only God in heaven, who created you. You are the great Samaritans of my life, making life more normal. I just wanted you to know this, because I just did.
 I remember the day that you first came into my life, as if it was just yesterday, the sound of your pokes at my door of my face book profile.  I remember your expressions in your comments with feeling of  peace and acceptance, love and care. I knew you were the help that I needed to help correct the definition of a godly-love inside me too,which taught me patience, that helped me to believe in myself, and my own strength. I must confess that I needed mature, loving receivers of my love, who is wise in working with me, because that’s what I was all about myself.  I learned what things that I could do to improve on my life.  
I wish that I could wave a magic wound and give every suffering person their own angle. The good people in life ‘like you’ mean a lot to me. I send you Angles who would take joy in doing their job. I personally like to serve.  Take care to know that all your works of labor would be rewarded by God only. I wish for People would not ever age. I would make it so that the body would stay perfect all the time. You would never get tired of the love that would rain down on you always would sustain you. Are you getting the picture? :>)  
Imaging this picture with me.  Water waves, low lights, soft winds that are quiet, warm, and rubs across your face. You close your eyes and inhale the smell of the winds sea breeze with the cool warmness from the sun covering your body.  Remember when you were a small child who sleeps wildly, and your blanket falls off your body, a loving mother cares, sneaks in and plants you a soft kiss across your cheek while she places your blanket across your sleeping frail body on a cold winter night.   

Queenoflove
Rosetta Nesbitt

No comments:

Post a Comment