Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Fatherless Child


**A fatherless child ***



Father you were there only

in discipline, but ...
your presences never mattered 
It never represented anythings worth remembering.


You went to jail, even though,

you claimed to have God.

Being a Bishop...

Did you forget to let him be God?


You gave God to us, and expected us to use him,

yet you never exercised his purpose
just your own agenda with a mask ...
that the devil himself shared, nor
did you ever show God's love really to me.

I do thank you for having me, but
being my father, Well

i need to think about that one.
Nevertheless,
i am

because of you.
Yet i am in spite of you!
My real Father, became

My father when you gave me away
to your many days of abuse and pains.
God told me that He was now my Father, and
He never laid a hand on me like you did, ...
mamma and me, she now in a grave

make it hard for me to breathe
God is my Father now and my mother.
He is everything i needed,that you,...
dear father
never gave, 

or never was.


Jesus really loves me

Jesus gave his life for me

with a love you never showed,
a love you never gave,...yet
 you managed to leave me
a fatherless child.



Rosetta W. Nesbitt

Queenoflove
June 16 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment