Thursday, June 6, 2013


POEM

LIFTED VOICE TO THE AIR
______________________________
Screaming at the air
as my breath flows pass
do intensified my frustrations.
Long letters I sent to you,
are too long to write on paper,
So, I sent them in my voice, through the air.
Songs I write to you are,
too rough to sing in the air, because
my heart is discombobulated,
as it may not come to you fair.
When pain becomes
like an ever consuming fire, it rains
as it floods my very soul.
I try to catch my breath
making a sound with my voice,
loudly in hopes
that the air would catch it
and send it straight to you
signed:
Your Child.

****** <3 *****
Father can you hear me?
Many letters I have sent to you through the air.
Pain
now vaporized my words to moisture
has now turned a midst in my heart
Still.
Yet!
I hold onto you.
Living hope,
Through faith
That if I be baptized
I would be saved
So I deem you near.
Later days come
Afternoon stalls
Nighttime falls
My voice lifted!
It's you, who I call!
Father, I await you
if heaven is your home
the place where my mothers,
is now a living carcass, abiding with you.
Where grandmother lay praying for all her kin
prostrated, at your blood stained feet.
The time is ever moving
Never waiting
Never standing still.
signed:
Your Child.

******** <3 ********
Father can you hear me?
My life is being traced from images,
I've never seen before
Drawing forms of me!
Shaping me in iniquity!
Father , you are my desire
I reverence you in fear
Already you have shaped me, and
formed me in your infinite image.
My voice, I reach high to the sky
Speaking loudly
I cried
The air whistles each of my words ,
with it's breath
as I send each word higher, trying hard to reach
An invisible God.
signed:
Your Child.

******* <3 *******
Father can you hear my cry
You've tamed me inside
Now I begin again, anew
Walking it through!
In the strength of your majesty, I will abide
There your blood stained flesh is now
The One Holy Spirit,
Supernaturally Divine are you.
Your home, is Heaven,
where hell cannot identify
We humans know heaven, and
hell united as one on earth.
All I want to know, ...
is all well with us?
Rescue your people
From the hell on Earth
Please hear the sound of my voice, and
sweep it swiftly to your ear.
Draw me, Father
Draw me
Nearer, Lord
Nearer, Lord to thee!
signed:
Your Child.

******** <3 ******
Father can you hear me?
Where the dust do fill the atmosphere
Your flowing rains, washes it away.
Thank you for being moved
by the force of my tears.
-I confess that
-You are my Potter
-I am your clay
I need your voice to speak
Speak into my ears, clearly
That my body may flea, from these fears,
We are living on an earth,
where wind an fire mate , in disasters
all dwell in the unity, of earth's aging years.
Where ages of my father's dignity,
has made me lose my way,
Yet!
Your Divine Severance Grace, ...
do Abound in us, everyday.
Passionately, we have not,
yet to be consumed.
Stay closely by us, Father
We await your coming very soon.
signed:
Your Child.

******* <3 ******
father hear my voice
Hear it flowing through the air
On Angel wings, do they ride to you
On Angel wings, is my heart stirred
Mixed in the air like gravy is to rice,
merging sadness clothe in many abuses,
are the many strips, my father gave.
No pity is allowed
I was born to love
I have suffered to love others.
No pity is allowed
Yet to love is what I am
I have suffered long to love.
No pity is allowed
I do not belong to this place,
called earth
I do not dwell normal, face to face
Earth is not my Home!
No pity is allowed
I can not connect to the many faces,
nor does my voice live long enough,
for others to intake it.
Living misunderstood,
in this abnormal, god-forsaken place.
No pity is allowed
to love has cost me my life,
not to mention
my time earning a dime
No pity is allowed
Still.
signed:
Your Child.

***** <3 *****
Father can you hear me
I have loved, making many mistakes,
I have misplaced my own understanding,
with constant pains in my heart.
To love draws all the blood out of me
where life is strained, must cease.
Revive me
Revive me
Revive me
I am stained!
I am stained!
W ash me, Lord
Wash me!
I am stained!
This I decree-
my soul shall one day be free
If you wash me Lord,
I shall be free!
I shall be free!
If you catch me
I shall be free
I shall be free
Revive me
I Lifted my voice to the air
Revive me
Receive me as only you can
listen for my voice, when
it comes to you form the air!
signed:
Your Child.

Rosetta Wilson Nesbitt
Queenoflove

{Created (c) ~on~ 05-07-2013}

No comments:

Post a Comment