Saturday, June 8, 2013

A NEW DAY



*****<3 ******
You is Importance
You is Smart
You is Kind
You is Loved
You Matter
You are a given Thought
******<3 ******

     New day
**** <3 ****
The temperature is rising!
The sun shining bright above my head!
My emotions are subtitled down, 
and my spirit seek to lay quietly 
in the bed of your peace.
I am loved.

I seek to silence my heart  
to the betterment of my sanity.
for I know, Lord that you are always with me. 
For this reason, I am all that I can be,
hanging out with thee.

Thank you Lord 
for being always close to me 
Never leaving or letting me go.
Many days I couldn't blame you 
if you chose to flea..

Thank you Lord, for given me
many victories, as I kiss your lips, 
and seek your face.
I send thee all my praise.
It's for you, I am still living out my days.

As I lay my self prostrated at your feet,
your love has lifted me.
Much love do I have for thee.
I love thee, as we love each other
deep in the bossism 
of your Purest of Holiness and Divinity. 

I can tell Lord, that you love me,
because every time I awake, 
all I can think about, is 
you've given me a new day.
With each day you've given, 
new beginning has saved me.

All I want to do is Bless you!
All I want to do is Love you!
I want to tell you, all about my life, 
here on earth.
While I talk to you....
Excited, 
even my fears dissipate, 
whenever you are near.
Thank you Lord for this new day!

Rosetta W. Nesbitt
{05/08/2013(c)}
Queenoflove


Prayer

<3 God <3
Let me feel your love
Let your spirit cover me
Let your peace submerge me
Let your will be mine
Let your light surround me
Let me not fear what evil can do to me
rather I, fear in reverence God over all
<3 amen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment