Thursday, July 5, 2012





IT'S LATE NOW: PRAYER IS ALL WE GOT LEFT




Many times I find myself  alone, no one to call on, no one to answer, when I needed them! Often I search all my other resources for my salvation, seduced out of loneliness, and pains. I search everything I knew. I went to doctors, I tried medications, I went to people, I went to college, I turned to art, I sort political challenges, everything, to find sanity for my spirit.  it was at this place of suffering, that I came to the end of my rope, and found that I had only one truth to lean on, and it was Christ Jesus!


I wondered why suffering was always my best friend, my mate in the bedroom, my comfort over a blanket, my company at dinner, my entertainment inside the television, and my social interaction between society and God was music and TV! I gave up the chase! I gave up the struggle!  I re-channeled the pain and suffering inside, instead of outside, and it made me physically sick! I just did not want others to see that they could hurt me so much, as they always found a way to bully me, when they saw my weaknesses. All this resistance just  became God's strength in me.  A still small voice whispered to me saying, you have not searched me yet , but you seek all others. You have not given me a real chance and time is at hand! He said I am patient, and want all to find their way, but I am (that I am), and either you are with me, or against me. 


I said who are you? (Not sarcastically, but searchingly) The still small voice said, I am Christ Jesus, the True Lord of your life. I can give you life or give your death, man cannot. I said to my Lord,  if I seek you will I find rest, for I am tired and the pain has worn me down. As it is now, I have not found rest in anything not even you Lord. Many have told me about Jesus, my father preached about you, my mother prayed to you in pain, after being beaten all within the perimeter of church!. Mankind say they have you inside them, and got the rules all in place, like O. C. D. (Over Composive Disorder) illnesses and never able to apply it to themselves. They claim to be in the likeness of you but always showing themselves instead. It's hard to know you as you are Lord, as man's presentation for your reputation perceives them! My father, preached then went home and beat his kids, beat my mother, molested, and  then went back to church every Sunday, and preach again, and again,  and again, and again. 


I am tried of it all!  The deception portrayed as you! I cannot find rest, never trusting, yet I always found hurt instead of an embracing, godly-love. Jesus said to me, man cannot represent, what they have not! Man cannot give you what they cannot sustain within themselves.  I said wow! Then how can I find you, how can anyone for that matter find you?  Jesus said, you, and you alone are solely responsible for your own salvation.  When all other do not live right, and you know to live right, and you chose not to, then you have not wisdom of who I am, nor true understand, of My Divinity in Power, in the Holy Ghost to activate as your own. I said Lord I am suffering with decision, and frustrated with doing right, when wrong is much easier to choose.  Then  the Lord Jesus said to me: daughter, the struggle is great, and the road is narrow. My servant Paul said it well, as he warned, that you should press toward the mark of the high calling, through all your trails and tribulations as great are you pains, greater shall your reward be also. 


This is not the time for wavering in the faith people! Your struggles will intensify, and the more you hold on to Christ in these darkened days, the harder it will get!  The road is narrow, this is true, and you will feel, as if you are suffocating,  but press! Lo I am always with you! You will be tried, and tested in your faith, Press! You will be fully challenged, and brought to a place to be reckoned with in life and in death, but Press. This is the hour of darn, the day is on it’s way, and night will soon be over! It's too late to give up now! It's too late to not try to press through, what tempts your spiritual walk!  It's is late in this hour, and time, as it is soon coming, and  so close not to reach out to Christ! We are seeing the evil in action today within the higher powers that be! We see it in the lower valleys, where little babe are kidnapped for sex, killed, and mutilated, where children disrespect their elders. The young do not want to listen to sound doctrines. 


They seek fame and fortune, and refuse the plate of truth, and the food of life! They turn to  pleasures of their flesh. We take risk, in lose the preasences, of a fresh breath of Holiness over stuff. There is a new tone in the air, and we must prepare for anything to happen, at any given time. We must keep close, to Christ Jesus, through prayer and some fasting! It's too late for anything else: BUT PRAYER! PRAYER IS ALL WE HAVE! I am patient! I love the Lord my God, who have given salvation, to all as a refuge, by which we must be saved. Yet man judge one another prematurely,  blocking the channels of excepting salvation in replacement for condemnation, and gilt, shame so much so that they give up, easily, from pressing on  in salvation.  Many are choosing to live only to exist in a world, out of the safety of God. We  become accusers of the brothern, then we denounce the brokered hearten, an push them away. We see their needs and vulnerability not as needs, but wants.  These action fro the saint leaves the people with no authority to denounce evil within themselves, or with an ability to resit evil because of shame, guilt and pain.  Evil then becomes a tool of distraction interfering on the God we say is in us, instead of him, who gives us all the privileges in power Unto the Holy ghost, Christ Jesus, for all to cast out devils, to heal the sick and draw all men unto him. We who love Christ must stand, and after having done all to stand,  stand again. People fall from lack of prayer in communication with God!  


So now! What shall we say then, that evil should prevail in us? God forbid! Prayer is the answer to, and in all things, in this evil day! I say get groups together and have prayer in your homes, in parks, in bathrooms, at work. Have prayer in your private closets, praying more opened door to the churches for prayer. In all areas, get prayer gatherings with many as  you can. Pray without restrictions, freely surrender. We have all been equipped with the keys to prayer, as a weapon against evil! You can do it! If a saint start something with you, stop arguing back, and pray right there out loud, in front of them. Do not pray about them, in front of them, pray loudly for yourself, asking God for help, strength and understand. Repent for being drawn in, and  ask him to help you feel love again, and not hurt. Say nothing to the person wanting to argue with you, and just walk away! Keep practicing, it will not be easily, and you can only do this with saints, who get out of line with you!  Do not pray this way with mankind of the world.  They have not God's law, and they have no mercy for. Just walk away, and always pray for your own submission, to be able to hear God's voice. He will  hear you and comfort you. It's, too, late for anything else, but prayer.  Saint should pray always without supplications for all saint everywhere. know that if the fiery dot  of evil are hitting your doors, know they are hitting others saints doors, pray they are able to fight against evil, and win! Pray their strength to overcome all evil as you pray for yourself coverings! Above all, Love one another, for this is pleasing to Christ Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment