Thursday, July 5, 2012



GOD

LET YOUR LOVE FILL ME
LET YOUR PEACE SUBMERGE ME
LET YOUR SPIRIT COVER ME
LET YOUR WILL BE MINE
LET YOUR LIGHT SURROUND ME
LET ME NOT FEAR WHAT EVIL CAN DO TO ME
RATHER I, FEAR IN REFERENCE GOD OVER ALL!
AMEN




THANK YOU

Thank you to all my beautiful friends

I have felt your love
I have felt you loyalty
I have felt you compassion
I have felt your warmth
I have felt your hearts
I have felt your close friendships
I have felt you embrace
I have felt your companionship
I have felt your blessings
i have felt much encouragement
I have felt your love energies
I have felt your healing energies
I have felt your energies of blessings
My heart bleed out love deep in the core me
I am overwhelmed with love for you all that I have tears
You are wonderful friends, sisters, brothers, Cousins, family.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Let it be know that I Loves each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment